Project Value: PGK 37.1 Million
Architect: BDA Architecture
Completion Date: Sept 2015
The new Lae HQ for the Bank of South Pacific is a four level commercial building including;
- Traditional banking Front of House
- Banking Back of House facilities
- Banking commercial and administration facilities
- Commercial tenancy space
- External ATM facilities
- Guard house and security facilities
- Corporate lounge and bar facilities
In addition to the banking facilities there is accommodation provided on site in the form of 4×2 Bedroom Luxury Apartments.
This project was completed ahead of the contracted time frame, and is a good example of Northbuild’s commitment to engaging the local community, with employees onsite reaching 200 at its peak.