Project Value: PGK 37 Million
Completion Date: Sept 2015
Architect: BDA Architecture
This iconic refurbishment project was undertaken in a main commercial street in Lae, presenting logistical issues from the start of the project.
The structure of the existing building also prevented clear access for the demolition teams.
A cantilever scaffold system and a detailed construction program ensured work proceeded on schedule.
The scope of works included:
- Design and installation of the roof
- Design and installation of the External cladding including the glass panels
- Supply and installation of new plumbing, electrical and Mechanical Services
- Lift Renovation
- New internal ceiling and partitions
- Design and construction of ground floor office space
- Installation of a new Hydrant tank for water supply system